Thursday, August 20, 2009

INTERVENTION!!!!

So today we had a team meeting and that where things went wrong... Is it a BAD thing when the meeting is adjourned only to continue next week? All though the meeting I kept having Mart flashbacks of the Toy Dept Meeting that also started off innocently and lasted over 5 hours (which I think in all honesty this one would've had it not been for another meeting scheduled on top of us..)

Sadly I wish we had a manager that was impartial as I think we would be better off but since they all think Capt can do no wrong its going to be a lost cause I think


Least I did get approval for 1/2 the time off I wanted- Hopefully itll be dead so I can get the last 2 days off I want so I can do 2 stop vacation and not just a one stop...

No comments: