So I've been rather lucky and have now seen most of the current DVD releases (free!) courtesy of the library (even having to pay a 6 dollar stupid tax (forgot my days off changed so returned them all a day late- still an amazing deal)
The run down (If I can remember them all..)
Doubt- ehhh wasn't impressed
Bedtime Stories- rather enjoyed prob will get it when its under 10 bucks
Marley and Me- ehhh wasn't impressed
Nights in Rodenthe- ehh wasn't impressed
Slumdog Millionaire- ehh wasn't impressed (though it was visually impressive)
Boy in the Striped Pajamas- pretty good but DEPRESSING (yes I *know* it was about the Holocaust but still..)
The Reader- good but not on the "need to own list"
Bolt- tolerable but too predictable
Twilight- sigh I liked it.. I'll admit it
Still need to see Journey to the Center of the Earth and Space Buddies that I checked out today... Woot!
Now on to the summer releases.. Course the only one I think I'll see in theaters is Potter and thats debatable..
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhhahahahahaha!! I TOLD you that you would like Twilight! It's so unrealistic - that's why it's so good!
Post a Comment