so I wonder some days who I (*^$ off in this company to not get a break... cause quite frankly I'm tired of it.
So after waiting 3 months my transfer went through.. Which should be good EXCEPT for 3 things... 1) I'd loose almost 70 cents an hour (which wouldnt be much to most people that adds up to over 25 a week but that isnt the deal breaker.. 2) the location, while I have picked up overtime there before is one of the very few places I hated for a variety of reasons (yet I figured the statistic probability of ending up there in all DTD (which was a choice) was minute as its the smallest (by far) location there) and the worst of all... 3) the one person I hate most in the company is now in that area and I really dont want to be subjected to her "help" anymore (my career is already in the toilet- I don't need her help to flush it)
There is no options of another location, I asked. So I think I'll be sticking out another 6 months here. I don't really want to but I really don't think I'd survive there..
But on the bright side.. There is a glimmer of hope of a new opportunity here at the 'temp. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that things will work out and itll be my turn for good. I think its about my turn.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sorry about your job news. Wish things would have worked out better for you.
Happy Easter. I sent you a card (for Easter) and a package (not for Easter), but not sure when they will get there. It's very cold and raining today.
Here's hoping things will get better.
Sandy
Post a Comment