skip to main | skip to sidebar
the 'No Comment Category' archives

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Guess what I found today!




and Publix had a sale which worked the packs out to 1.39 an 8 pack... My car looks like I have a drinking problem
Posted by -em at 3:34 PM

1 comment:

Dena said...

EXCELLENT!!!!!

July 2, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2009 (150)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ▼  June (18)
      • Guess what I found today!
      • I regret saying I wanted to go camping
      • I didn't need any excitement tonight really...
      • It's out to get me
      • What I did today
      • Prices went down?!?
      • Cracker Jacks
      • Last night...
      • 0 for 2
      • Favorite Quotes
      • Smarter than at least a 5th grader...
      • Fries or Onion Rings?
      • Sometimes you wonder
      • Is it November YET ?!?
      • Too many choices...
      • The other World thoughts
      • So true...
      • The last time...
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (10)

About Me

My photo
-em
View my complete profile

Project 365

http://hyphenem365.blogspot.com/