So today I spent the day at Sea World and had a great time overall and a few things stick out...
1) And I thought Disney prices were bad... 3.25 for a bottled beverage (and ironically Pepsi park- NO dew) Kid's Meals were 7.29 (which did come with a lunch box but still...) but other things were decently priced (or a much better value) crazy! Add the nickel and dime-ing for everything- Yikes!
2) Backtracking- I think I ended up crossing the park about 4 times and most were not intentional just trying to see everything.. Having the 2nd Believe show rained out didn't help things...
3) New stuff- I was amazed how much new stuff was there to do from last time I visited (couldn't say the same for the MK if I visited every 2 years- meanwhile..) I *loved* MANTA and think its a great addition to the park, The After Dark stuff was nice (LOVED the Sea Lions Tonight show- I've forgotten how funny laughing at yourself can be (The show poked fun at all the other shows in the park, like instead of the Dolphins in Blue Horizons it was the Sea Lion, Instead of Shamu it was the Walrus etc) Shamu Rocks was great and Reflections was pretty good (Whoever thought putting huge light towers up that effectively block every view in the stadium needs to be shot) The Elmo and Abby show was cute and glad I caught it
I know there is more I was gonna mention but I'm tired so Ill think of it tomorrow
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment