skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Prices went down?!?
I never thought I'd see the day that the pin prices went DOWN... I was looking at the price "ribbon" today and the prices seemed weird so I photographed it and checked it tonight... Sad (or good) part is I have no idea when that happened...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2009
(150)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(14)
▼
June
(18)
Guess what I found today!
I regret saying I wanted to go camping
I didn't need any excitement tonight really...
It's out to get me
What I did today
Prices went down?!?
Cracker Jacks
Last night...
0 for 2
Favorite Quotes
Smarter than at least a 5th grader...
Fries or Onion Rings?
Sometimes you wonder
Is it November YET ?!?
Too many choices...
The other World thoughts
So true...
The last time...
►
May
(18)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(73)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(10)
About Me
-em
View my complete profile
Project 365
http://hyphenem365.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment