Monday, January 19, 2009

Done

I'm officially tired of my work location and as soon as I figure out 2 other places to add to the list of places I want to work Ill be putting in a transfer (didn't know I had to be so specific) I am just so tired of being one of the two that is constantly micro managed despite doing what I am supposed to *be* doing- just not announcing every step of the way WHAT I am doing... and quite frankly I do NOT want to become a coffee server- We have a team called Coffee breaks why do I NEED to be the one to do it?

1 comment:

Dena said...

Ugh I share your pain! It really stinks at work here too.
So tired of being treated like crud by "supervisors" that have been with the company less time than I have! Just because I'm not in a supervisory position doesn't mean I don't know what the heck I'm talking about.
Sounds like you're lucky that you can request a transfer to someplace else. I wish I could do that!