So its crazy how sometimes things happen... Last night I was going through the crazy justification over what camera to get, realizing that with the DSLR I wanted, what I could afford was gray market and not authorized and I couldnt afford authorized... So I finally decided to just get the Canon Powershot and ordered from Amazon.. Well a few hours later I was playing around on craigslist and found the exact camera I wanted for a GREAT deal (250 bucks!) so I emailed and got a great response back to which I decided to splurge figuring that for that cost I could deal with issues if need be.. Apparently Amazon is working overtime as when I went to cancel my order already shipped.. Then I realized that even with both I was still under what I planned on spending for the DSLR.. I went and picked up the DSLR today and its in PERFECT shape and has been very well cared for. It takes beautiful pictures (well atleast of the stuff around the house..) and I think I was very lucky...
Tomorrow I'll get the Canon and get to spend all night playing with my new toys :)
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Emily,
The new cameras sound great - look forward to seeing pictures from them.
Mom
WooHoo for great deals!
I never thought of checking craigslist for a new camera. Hmmmm......
Post a Comment