I so give up... So 2 days ago when I was setting down my DSLR the strap broke and the camera fell about 7 inches and apparently broke the aperture lever/piece (durability doesnt seem to a strong point) So today I took it in to see how much itd cost... The first place I stopped recommended emailing Nikon (after diagnosing the problem for free- now a huge fan of them) The second place said they could fix it for 225... I heard back from Nikon and they said they could fix it for about 130- MUCH cheaper than the local place...
sigh- and I thought Id be saving money on this- soo glad I also have the Canon as it may be awhile before I can get the Nikon fixed.
I am *so* bubble wrapping it from now on
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment