So today started with a *very* vivid nightmare that included having all my teeth fall out (weird I know) but it was SOO vivid for the first few hours I kept checking to make sure they were all there... and YES I brush..
Then we found out that maybe the sign "costumed cast only beyond this point" was put there for a reason when we had an almost nekkid man in a hospital gown in the back hallway... (he was part of a demo in a class.. but STILL)
Then once again it was a day of double takes as the group in house deals with VERY lifelike medical dolls including ones that move, breathe etc... So seeing one covered with a sheet wheeled on a stretcher and or being pushed in a wheelchair becomes commonplace..
and its sad when they make more selling alchocol than they do lunch (but in defense the liquor is more acceptable price than lunch- I understand catering prices but I would have to be REALLY deperate to pay 4 bucks for a 12 oz can of soda- or 10 bucks for a burger and pretzles...)
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment