Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Reason 1244 I like living here...
Is that today I spent the day at 'cot and came home pink... So did not remember to grab the sun screen in DECEMBER... It was a balmy 70 degrees... Anywhoot... All in all it was a decent day but they should really coordinate all the story tellers so you don't have to back track around the lagoon so many times to see them all... You could easily put them on rotations so say 11:00 you can start in Canada and 11:30 UK, 12:00 France etc... It was annoying going from Canada to Japan to Italy to Germany to USA to Morocco to UK to France to USA to Norway to Mexico to China... I was soo not then walking back to USA for Candlelight... Most were very good and I did learn something (a bit of histotainment...) but I was disappointed in seeing how abandoned the shrubbery has gotten- very obvious the budgets be slashed here (yes when you wait for the storytellers you notice the plants a bit more- course some was just that obvious...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment