I went to Aldi's for the first time today and I think I'll like having them around except one thing. I am too short for their store. They put their prices high and then stack their cases in front and it is really hard to see some to the prices- sigh.
I heard about the whole Project 365 where you are challenged to take a picture a day for a year and I am very seriously considering doing it as I really need a challenge right now... I am also thinking if I theme it to diz that it may be a way to rediscover the little things (course who knows what the year will bring?)
I do think that personally things seem to be looking a bit brighter. We are back to 40 hour work weeks and I was able to get 2 overtime shifts for this week and next. Add that I finally figured out how to use the flex spending thing and should be getting 180 bucks back (not to count free drugs this week and a bottle of contact solution!) Woot... Also add that my family is helping out with my car payments which will take the pinch of immensely.
Maybe 2009 will be okay
Maybe

No comments:
Post a Comment