Sunday, December 14, 2008

Truth is stranger than fiction...

So today we had a group (which is rare now days...) and the strangest thing happened that I am almost convinced its so strange I wouldnt be surprised if it was staged... So the two mice make their grand entrance, walk  a grand U around the room and less than five feet before they hit their spot when the girl mouse passed a volunteer fell back. Now this volunteer was FACING her direction and seemed to be WATCHING and the girl mouse was no closer than an elbow at best (IMO- mind you) and for the next hour the volunteer complained and nursed it... If it wasnt that the group was trying to nickel and dime the whole event I wouldnt be as cynical but seriously...

It was a weird event to say the least... but we did get chicken nuggers, mac n cheese and hamburgers...

No comments: