Alas I'm off to the post office to mail 2 trades off, and then to hopefully find a new shirt and then Mart to look for cork and a small bottle of contact stuff (which I *know* will be expensive but less than checking a bag on the plane..) They downsized the big bottle but its still .5 over the limit...
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Pin Defeat
Okay so I've officially admitted pin defeat- I need more cork boards. I have too many collections that need to grow.. (and yes I still have the pile of pins on my floor..) so now to resume the ever annoying task of finding cheap cork boards that work... Add to the fact Ill prob get a few more pins at the pin sale next week (no comment!- hey my justification is that I didn't buy them at 20% off- so I can get them at 70%) I need space..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment