I *know* there are worse problems in the world but I can't decide what to do with them... The last thing I need is more collections (as if Memories, Lilo, 'rails, Tarzan, Summer, Patriotic, Minnie dressed up, Dumbo, Wilderness Region, Small World (still in denial over this one), Where Dreams (and this one), Piece of History, Bear and Kennedy Space Center (and this one) weren't enough!) I do not need to add sparkly, castle, DAK and Mickey to the pile as I have no more wall space or binder space...
Sunday, November 30, 2008
The undecided fate
So yesterday I decided I needed to organize my traders (as I haven't done that since before the Sept pin event) and I have ended up with a pile of pins quite frankly I don't know what to do with. They are the ones while they don't fit any of my collections so I can't "collect" them, their trade values are so lousy Ill never trade them (one for instance has about 170 people trading and 20 people wanting) but they are "too good" to put on lanyards... Some of them are 10.95 pins (or just sparkly, pretty, shiny etc) So for now they sit on my floor in a large pile..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment