I've thought about it a lot last week when looking at people who had what I want (or at least think I want) and seeing so many of them take it for granted, not using it for what they could've. Why are they "worthy" and I am not? For many, I probably have more experience than them, more passion than them and it makes me wonder why are they able to have it but not me.. What about me makes me not "good enough" (yes I put the quotes there for a reason) for them. Is it that I am to good, to dedicated and to passionate to be happy there? Do I think to out of the box to be contained inside it? sigh- if only I knew but getting a true answer out of anyone is impossible. Which brings back the question- if I choose to fight for this, am I giving up a greater reward or am I fighting for the ultimate prize?
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Ramblings
Why is it that some are lucky and some are not? Is it some master check list that divides people into groups? Or is it our actions, both active and passive that decides our fait? Is going about things the hard way really worth it in the end like those people are truly more worthy for the cause or is it just that they were dumb enough to not see the signs pointing them in another direction for which they might have won bigger but gave that up to fight harder for a lesser prize?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment