Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today was unproductive

and I really just don't care. I did get to the library to get more movies (STILL can't figure out why I didn't find the library sooner), Post Office to mail pins out and Mart to buy groceries. Which used to be an enjoyable thing but along with other pleasures I've lost its become more of a chore than anything. I end up justifying buying things where before I'd just get it and be done. I used to justify buying a new movie or a new shirt, now I justify buying juice or cereal.. and quite frankly I hate that. When you figure out what to eat by whats cheapest or what uses the most stuff that I already have over what I want to eat... A Mart budget of 20 bucks a week is insane to most but its life now.. I splurged today and bought juice AND a frozen lasagna that was on sale.. sigh... One day I won't have to justify buying juice again... one day

No comments: