I didn't have much to say last month...
Alas today I spent 3 hours at the Toyota dealership getting an oil and filters changed and then a new belt of some kind all while learning about the MIT Blackjack team and Counterfeit Currency (thats what was showing on the TV at the dealership..) I do have to say Im grateful for extended warranties as apparently the belt had major issues (besides the annoying squeak) but instead of it costing 550 it was only 50... That I can do 550 not so much... Total out the door was 120 and that included the 40,000 mile checkup.. More than I wanted to spend but less than it could've been...
I can tell its hard times at Toyota as there is no longer free water and snacks and their coffee machine was severely downgraded (used to be a fancy gizmo now its no classier than 7-11) and no more hot chocolate, and it seemed everyone there was for service and not shopping and sadly I could tell how hard they were trying to make money off repairs...
Sad times yet Mart was packed which us unusual for Tues mornings...
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment