Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So is it a bad thing

when it takes almost 24 hours from being away from work and a 2 liter diet dew bottle later to finally feel free from work? I am so tired of it its not even funny.. Its almost down to the point of bribing myself to work 3 days a week (2 days are just fine as Capt isn't there..) which I haven't done since working at La Quinta (and that was only for the first 2 months..)

Since our new "schedule bid" it has become a comical nightmare. He thinks he is now "the most powerful oz" and has started to pick and choose WHAT calls he'll respond to and which he will not, yet things are NOT getting done... When I asked 2 days ago if he had walked the rooms and he replied he did, I did not walk the rooms only to have a group leader find a huge mess inside one of the rooms (and yours truely was the one who got THAT issue...)

I do know this is the only chance for us to see him "hang himself" figuratively not literally but its a lllooonnnngggg process, and I don't know if there is enough dt dew in the world...

No comments: