skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, March 14, 2009
So
the layoffs/firings are starting to have names and faces to me and I don't like it very much...
The sad part is I don't think its over yet :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2009
(150)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(21)
Welcome to Season #2
I miss my Prix
I want one...
Today I think I'm grateful...
Simple pleasures
So is it a bad thing
Flower and Garden
Beautiful!
So far so good...
So
Why am I convinced its Sunday?
Will they ever fly?
It feels like spring
Ya know...
Today was a good day..
The guise of accommodation...
Pics from today
another piece of irony
When creative goes wrong...
Some signs are informative..
Apparently
►
February
(10)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(73)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(10)
About Me
-em
View my complete profile
Project 365
http://hyphenem365.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment