skip to main | skip to sidebar
the 'No Comment Category' archives

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some signs are informative..



others not so much.. Now this one would be completely informative if we were NOT standing AT Riverside and wanting to go to French Quarter (which was the next stop.. which ironically had the exact same (correct for them) sign..)
Posted by -em at 3:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2009 (150)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ▼  March (21)
      • Welcome to Season #2
      • I miss my Prix
      • I want one...
      • Today I think I'm grateful...
      • Simple pleasures
      • So is it a bad thing
      • Flower and Garden
      • Beautiful!
      • So far so good...
      • So
      • Why am I convinced its Sunday?
      • Will they ever fly?
      • It feels like spring
      • Ya know...
      • Today was a good day..
      • The guise of accommodation...
      • Pics from today
      • another piece of irony
      • When creative goes wrong...
      • Some signs are informative..
      • Apparently
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (10)

About Me

My photo
-em
View my complete profile

Project 365

http://hyphenem365.blogspot.com/