Thursday, March 5, 2009

The guise of accommodation...

So we have a schedule bid coming up next week and its become a joke (IMO) as the bid lines have changed so much its become painfully obvious that its been adjusted for Capt Awesome's preference and doesn't look anything like the schedule lines we've had for over a year... I know I don't get a true say as I am the low man on the totem but its just pathetic.

Yet the guise is that "its to accommodate ALL our preferences.." ummm not so much... I think the only "preference" we got was that we'll all keep our days off (which wasn't a preference anyway) We were JUST fine with the bid lines the way they were, even with getting a new one...

Don't even get me started on that it could be union grieved already due to the fact its been altered twice since it was posted without any notation it was updated...

But what do I know, I was just trained by prob the best scheduler there was.

No comments: