Saturday, November 1, 2008

If you'd walk a mile in our shoes...

I have. If I hadn't I doubt I'd be so passionate on the subject, simple as that. It IS because I know the "rules" and "how its done" it maddens me when it is not done right. It's not rocket science... It's scheduling. sigh. But it was a decent day when my least fav kid got fired after not showing up on time (you get a schedule every week for a reason!) for at least the second time this week (not counting the week before and the week before that...) The only bad part was I had predicted 9:45 (supposed to be in at 6:30) and he showed up at 9... and someone finally had the balls to fire him (as they seem it easier to turn a blind eye to discipline..) and it means Ill get 4 hours extra out of the deal as I covered the end of shift today and all day tomorrow...  

Is work supposed to be so maddening or is it just that I am so bored (sudoku anyone?) that I am splitting hairs? I miss actually working for a living, doing something where at the end of the day you had something to show for it.. 

One day Ill find someone to want me and wants me for what I am good at and will let me excel at it.. One day




No comments: