They put full crabs out as showpieces in the crab claw displays (which had been out since atleast 5pm- the show crabs NOT the claws) and oh 11:30 I notice a lady laying out napkins then putting the crab on and wrapping him up, then putting him in her plastic bag, she then repeated the process 2 more times.. I of course thought it was hilarious (though security did not) and went and confiscated the crabs... I think all you'd get is a really bad case of food poisoning... It just amazes me what people think they can take home.. I haven't heard how many of the glasses and china walked out this time...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Shellfish is not to be stolen
So the last two days (Mon and Tues if you are counting) we had the dinner for the people who had been here 10 and 15 years and while we didnt have near the fun of the 20 it was memorable in its own right. Day 1 brought very few fashion misses but it did have the drunk guy. Day 2 brought many fashion misses and the three (not one, three) people that got busted for stealing shellfish... Apparently two guys got busted for hoarding the shrimp (and putting it in bags to take home) and then there was crab lady..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment