Friday, November 7, 2008
Sad or Dedicated...
So after hearing that one of my fav AC kids had a gig tonight I decided to go.. I did NOT realize that downtown would be nuts with a concert at the arena... thank goodness my car wasn't towed.. and I don't even want to hear it how stupid an idea it was to cross Colonial- I *know* but I wasnt paying 20 bucks to park, it was bad enough I paid 21.49 for a dew (bought the dew and got 20 bucks back to pay for the show..) so once I finally got there it was amazing how many of the audience I recognized from the AC... I would wager that at least 2/3rd of the crowd was an ACer if not more.. So that leads to the question are we just sad or are we dedicated... I think it may be a fine line- It makes me wonder how empty the place usually is :) or if they realize who brought the crowds if it'll be the new "cloob"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment