Now off to hopefully finish my 'book
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Uh okay...
So I stopped at Mart on the way home to get a new ink cartridge (after finding out mine was apparently non refillable) and was reading the back (after seeing the bold- read warning label on the front..) and for the record- By opening that package I *know* that the cartridge is quote "designed to stop working after delivering a fixed amount of ink" (you mean it doesn't magically refill?) and that "after use the license to use the print cartridge terminates and must be returned only to Lexmark" (uh okay so I cant give it away as a gift?) Sad part is it states it all again on the inside wrap of the cartridge... So its single use- I'm fine with that as long as they stay about the cost of a refill.. 20 bucks is okay 40 is not... and since they added the postage paid envelope Ill even save the planet and mail back the old one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment