Thursday, October 9, 2008
End of the tunnel
I wish I knew when and where this tunnel is going to end because I am getting so tired of being in it. I know I know that this is just temporary but it feels like its becoming more and more permanent as the months click by. I miss liking what I do, I miss feeling valued at the end of the day, I miss being here for a reason I believed in, I miss quite frankly living a dream. Now I hate what I do, who I've become and hate that I believed in this dream. Now I'm stuck here, can't afford to even breathe and I just want to go home and pretend that this was just a nightmare that I had. As each day goes by I feel more and more fight leaving me, accepting that this wad of crap I was dealt is what I was destined. My belief in myself is fading and I don't know how to get it back. Maybe this is how its just supposed to be- I wish I knew- I wish I could blink tomorrow and someone would hire me for something more than being a door stop, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Maybe all I will ever be is a door stop.. Guess I shouldn't have wasted my parents money on a college degree... It just makes me a very frustrated door stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment