Saturday, October 4, 2008

What happens when you forget to dream?

So I know my family isn't too fond of my lack of ideas for future gifts but in reality its been so long since I've been able to think about what I want its become hard. It used to be pretty easy to list what I wanted because  so many things were always "going to buy anyway" but when the tables get turned and a dollar becomes precious you simply stop wishing. 

Things such as new clothes, new shoes, new toys, new cds and dvds are not something thats even on the radar right now... Would I love a Digital SLR? More than anything but when I worry if the rent is going to get paid this month it becomes pointless to even think about it... 

One day this will be a thing of the past and I will get to go out to eat and not even care about buying a combo meal... I'll get to go to Mart and buy juice and milk in the same week (and maybe even a new movie..) one day

No comments: