So I saw a prime example today of how some people get to where they are... Its not that they are good its because no one superior to that person will grow a backbone when dealing with them and so they get away with everything and anything leaving those (who are equal or below) who with the result of the actions.. Even though those people said and told the person that their actions were not appropriate or correct... I do wish I could be there to see the fireworks tomorrow when the ops manager sees todays actions but alas Im off tomorrow... I shall have to hear how it all went..
Course this person has now earned a reputation on how little work he can actually do but how much he can take responsibility for doing (at the expense of others..) Course we would have LOTS less to talk about if he wasnt around... I just wish it wasnt my friends who was having to pick up and do his job all the time...
Sigh least this weeks check will be decent- thank you 16 hours of overtime... I can afford to get hot dogs AND ramen noodles next week... sigh its the small things in life...
No comments:
Post a Comment