Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Peppermint Scented..

You know I feel so much better about my job now that my christmas celebration card came scented this year... I doubt I'll even use it unless people decide to come visit and then I can share the scent but its an interesting add on.. I wish the Merch discount started earlier like it did last year (aka before my birthday) but I can't afford to buy anything anyway but the coke coupons are always used (or more exactly a non-alcoholic bottled beverage) 

So the craziest thing today- I was starting to take a nap when the power went off (which seems to happen more often than one would think...) which one would think wouldnt affect a nap but I couldn't sleep after that- weird I know.. So I re-arranged my Minnie pins to fit them onto one board- then I decided to take a walk to check the mail and noticed the electric company with lots of trucks in the street so obviously wasn't just me, but when I got back home the lights were back on and now I'm not tired... 

Alas I should just eat dinner instead of chopping on the halloween candy that *somehow* ended up in my pockets after passing out candy at the halloween party (one of a bazillion) yesterday... but its right here and the sloppy joe stuff is around the corner... need I say more :)

No comments: