Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thoughts-

Nothing much to ramble on today about- Another boring predictable day here in the neighborhood. Yesterday I went out to Kennedy and took their Up Close tour.. Which I will admit if I had paid for it I would've been mad as it wasn't really good... It went out to the causeway, then drove by the landing strip and then we stopped 2 feet closer to the VAB than the regular tour...Add to the fact it was raining all day... Woot... The History tour was MUCH better... but I did like the Hall of Fame which I stopped at after... it was pretty nice touch though not very repeatable.. 

Then off to Mart where I refused to spend 4.67 on a 12 pack of soda- but did get a great deal on cereal so now have more cereal then Ill prob ever use... You know my life is sad when I find getting cereal for a buck a box exciting.. 

I could wish October would be better than September (and August, July, June etc) but I don't think I'll be that lucky...  Add to the fact overtime has been non-existant its another month of pinching those pennies so hard they squeal... 

At what point do you accept defeat?


No comments: