Thursday, October 2, 2008

Standing in a crowded room...

screaming but nobody ever looks up... One of my favorite quotes from Titanic that sadly hits way close to home somedays..  Which leads me on my current thought of class and how sometimes despite best thoughts it can rear its head. This week at work my team feels very 'third class' compared to the treatment of other teams within the same building. I know not all teams are equal but when one team not only gets what the other teams don't but gets what was taken away from other teams. Then makes its so exclusive that it prevents others from doing their job it doesn't fly in my world... Then when this action is not only allowed but is supported by those in power makes it show the  true colors of the organization...  Sigh- and I'm not "good enough" to be a leader? I'm starting to think its the opposite- I have to much respect for the whole team and not just a certain part of the team.. I care more about what's right rather than what's popular... But course I am the one that is sitting between a rock and hard place staring at the rising water...

No comments: