Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Putting the Customer back in customer service..

So today I went to Mart and  bought 3 tires I knew I needed.. For being the *only* customer in the tire place it amazed me the lack of service I received.. Now after working for Mart for several years I don't expect much but seriously.. I should've just paid the extra 100 bucks and went to the dealer... Least I get sandwiches there... Yes I know I was interrupting their chatting time but you would think they'd be happy for my 300 bucks... sigh least I hopefully won't be  back for 60,000 miles... 

Afterwards I stopped at the King for lunch (big splurge!) and tried their new 'shroom swiss burger- It was okay... I won't be ordering it again AND I think Ill be asking in advance of ordering if they have zesty sauce because their 'rings are just not good without the sauce... I will recoup 2 bucks by filling out their survey so it wont be as bad but its true- spending 7 bucks for lunch isn't worth more than spending 2... 


No comments: