So I came up with a quandary today that I can't decide which answer is right.. Is it called spaghetti because of the sauce or the noodle? If its because of the noodle I am eating egg noodles with a tomato sauce, if its because of the sauce I'm eating spaghetti... or does it just not matter? Deep thoughts on a day off I know... It breaks up the doldrums of going though 2000+ pics to pick out the best ones for my scrapbook of the club.. I can say one thing- If there is one pic there is two hundred but surprisingly there are somethings there are little to no pictures for... Same with video- some songs have five videos others none... I almost wish I started this project oh in July so I could remedy that easier... I hope google will be my friend...
So I did have to laugh today at Mart when my grand total for groceries came to a whopping 5.33... Milk, eggs, margarine, tomato paste, sauce packet and 'shrooms... Big spender.. I can safely say I've stayed under 80 bucks for groceries this month.. I think my total is closer to 50...
Alas back to picture searching.. then finding a cheap place to get 200+ pics developed without costing an arm and leg...
No comments:
Post a Comment