Watching (well reading) a battle ensue on LP has left me with even more respect for the gray and helps me to see why I don't side myself with what I was raised.
I look at people who I have become friends with and trust and realize if I lived according to the "rules" I shouldn't be friends with or socialize with them at all as they are "not of the faith" and I realize I would rather hang out in "hell" with my friends than in "heaven" with those who "believe" (course if I can pick and choose it would prob end up being 50/50... because I want to hang out with my family)
While I love my family/extended family/friends I can see how narrow minded some are and I wish I could introduce them to some of my friends and show them that some of "those" people are great wonderful people who just happen to "bat for the home team" or believe in a different religion.
Okay so I apparently love quotation marks today- just making sure everyone is awake...

No comments:
Post a Comment